YOU CAN CLOSE OUR DOORS BUT YOU CANNOT STOP US
Despite being in a lockdown our annual health and fitness challenge will go ahead.
- Thursday 5th August – Challenge rego opens
- TBA – Online Nutrition Seminar
- Sunday 29th August – Challenge rego closes.
- Monday 30th August – Challenge Starts
- Fri 29th – Sun 31st October – Final Dexa Weigh In
- Mon 1st – Sat 20th November – Fitness Component
- Saturday 11th December – Christmas Party and Awards Presentation
- There is no initial Dexa scan this year. We will compare 12 months using final scan from 2020.
- New members welcome to do challenge with the final dexa only. We will provide options for pre and post comparison.
- Options for nutrition support and guidance with FNC to be announced.
- There will be 3 Individual fitness tests in November. The tests will be done individually but contribute to team score as in previous years.
- Body Comp results will also to contribute to team score.
- Registration is open for current active member of CFH only.
- If you are on Private Facebook Members please register for the challenge by selecting “Attending” on the Challenge Event Page
- If you are not on Facebook please register by email.
- It all kicks off the end of August but you may as well clean out the kitchen cupboards and start now.
- Remember, for the best pre made meals in the market visit Food4Fitness and hit us up for our coupon code for 10% off.